Our thoughts are with you and your loved ones who are dealing with the challenging impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. To prevent the spread of COVID-19 we will be closed to the public effective March 23, 2020. While we are limiting in-person access, our staff will continue to support your needs virtually during this time. If you need to drop something off, please contact us ahead of time to arrange for a staff member to meet you at the door.
Kristin Manwaring Insurance will be closely monitoring local, state and federal government recommendations to determine when we can resume normal operations. Until then, we look forward to continuing to serve you electronically. As always, if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call 360-385-4400.
Thank you for your ongoing trust and support as we do our best to navigate today's challenges together.
- US Centers of Disease Control: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
- Office of Insurance Commissioner: www.insurance.wa.gov/health-insurance-and-coronavirus-covid-19-frequently-asked-questions
- Washington State (COVID-19) hotline: 1-800-525-0127
- Health Care Authority: www.hca.wa.gov/information-about-novel-corona-virus-covid-19
- Washington State Department of Health (DOH):
- DOH daily 2p.m. updates: www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/Coronavirus
- Resource list for WA State businesses and workers impacted:
- Local Health Departments and Districts:
- Office of the Insurance Commissioner: https://www.insurance.wa.gov
- Federal Insurance Exchange: https://www.healthcare.gov
- State Insurance Exchange: https://www.wahealthplanfinder.org
- Kasier Family Foundation Subsidy Calculator: https://www.kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator
- Medicare: https://www.medicare.gov
- Social Secruity: https://www.ssa.gov
Medicare and You Handbook
How to create an account with Washington Healthplanfinder
What is a HSA and when can I have one?
A Health Savings Account, or HSA, allows you to save money for qualified health expenses in a tax advantaged account. Your employer may do this for you through automatically deducting money on a pre-tax basis or you can make contributions and deduct them on your tax return. You would need to speak to a tax professional to discuss if this option is right for you.